Time flew again today, and before I knew it, it was 4:00pm and Keith was waiting. We drove home, and I relaxed before Sophie arrived. Our viewing choice tonight was A Place in the Sun, with a very chirpy couple looking for a house in Soller, on Mallorca. The woman was very annoying, and in the end, they didn't find anything they liked, which didn't surprise us! Why not rent for a few months instead of buying? Their £300,000 did not get them a lot!
We were late having dinner tonight, as Keith didn't get home until 7:45pm last week, and the dinner was waiting around for his return. Of course, he was early tonight, so he had to wait!
After dinner, we watched a sobering account of the 9/11 terrorist attack, with moving accounts from people affected, including one woman who had over 80% burns on her body. It was a very sad and tragic documentary and also included footage of the plane which hit the Pentagon and the one which crashed in a field. I can remember exactly where I was on the 11th of September, 2001, and I was on my way to pick up Sophie from school when I turned on the radio and heard the terrible news. It seems incredible that it was 25 years ago. Where have the years gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment