Monday, 21 September 2026

A quiet start to the week

Monday was quiet and uneventful, with not a lot to report. I felt a bit upset when I got into work and found four timesheets on my desk that hadn't been included on the payroll run, and I feared I'd made a mistake. It wasn't a good start to the day! However, I learnt that the staff had put the timesheets in the wrong folders, so it was an error on their part. Next month, just in case, I will check, though! We can do advances on pay, so it wasn't a disaster, but 

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, and when I arrived home, Lynn came around to pick up the car shampoo I was giving away. We had a moan about the tip, both of us disappointed that they don't seem to be recycling as much as previously. I honestly thought that most items could be recycled these days!

The evening passed in the usual manner, but we watched a new French crime drama called Coastal Unit, which is a worthy successor to both Panda and Carpe Diem!

No comments: