Thursday, 24 September 2026

Frustrating issues!

Today has been frustrating at work, mainly due to computer issues and I wrote down a list of things that we've had problems with this week! I asked Sophie if Mercury was retrograde, but it wasn't! I finally managed, with the help of someone from payroll, to get onto one of our systems that I need for my job, but there were still glitches that affected the whole company.

Thankfully, the day passed swiftly, and it was great to be driving home and looking forward to a three-day weekend! We are going away to an Airbnb in Northumberland tomorrow, but I haven't even packed yet or thought about what clothes to take. The weather forecast is mixed for the weekend, so it's difficult to choose what to take!

As it was Keith's birthday today, we toasted him with Champagne, and he opened his cards and my gift of aftershave (Sophie bought dinner and the wine), and he FaceTimed with Mike. We ordered a Chinese takeaway for three people, which was delicious, with a couple of dishes we hadn't tried before.  

We made plans to leave at 8:00am in the morning, slightly later than originally planned, but at least we could have a little lie-in!                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: