Monday
I drove myself to work this morning and spent a frustrating day trying to get our outstanding invoices paid. I was busy all day, but I didn't achieve much! I also had a Teams meeting with other colleagues and a woman from the Independent Cinema Office regarding the opening of the cinema soon. I'm looking forward to this!
Back home, I pottered about, and we had the beef burgers that we should have had last night for dinner. Keith was looking forward to watching Newcastle play Leeds tonight, but the outcome was disappointing. Sophie and I went upstairs to watch Help! We Bought A Village, a much more relaxing choice!
Tuesday
I had another busy day at work, and I think I'm keeping my head above the water! I'm determined not to have over three hundred emails in my inbox like Sheila had, and I try to tackle them when they come in!
Keith and I went home at 4:00pm, and I hoovered and did some housework before Sophie arrived. Her ankle is a little better, but over the next two days she'll be at a trade show in Birmingham, so it'll be tough on her feet!
We enjoyed meatballs and pasta for dinner, and Keith went to see Sileby play. We watched the last episode of a documentary about a woman who pretended her son was seriously ill, and when the cats came in, Sophie went upstairs for some cuddles while I watched a programme about Britain's lost masterpieces. Keith came home at 10:00pm, happy to report that Sileby had won!
No comments:
Post a Comment