Monday 25 September 2023

Back to reality!

I must have done something to my back or shoulder as it was very painful overnight, causing me problems while I was sleeping. Not really what I needed at the moment!

Getting up at 6 am this morning was not the most pleasant of things to do but I suppose we have to go back to reality at some point! Sophie went off to the gym as usual, and this morning it was properly dark when she left.

At work, I discovered that Jo was on holiday this week and no cover had been arranged. This meant that I had to answer calls with Kathy. To be honest, it was a thoroughly unpleasant day, and I really wished that we were back in Spain or France, and on holiday again!

I didn’t even have time to finish my lunch because the calls were so numerous but Sara did say that I would be able to come off answering the phones later in the week, thank goodness!


No comments: