Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pennies from Heaven...

Today has been the first real busy day of the holidays and Mum and Dad had taken the day off! Keith came in with me first thing and as we realised it was going to be busy I called Sophie and told her to get herself in the shower as I'd be picking her up soon!

Leaving Keith at home, we drove back to work and when we saw how few cars there were in the car park she wasn't very happy! However, soon after we arrived back the rain started and our customers started to flood in, some of them with picnics as that's where they been headed before the weather changed...hmmm!

I managed to get a lot done in the office before I braved the crowds to help clear tables and wash up. We didn't leave until 5pm and it was straight home and into the bath for me as I felt all sweaty and dirty. After a laze on the bed with Keith while he watched the cricket I felt a lot better!

No comments: