Friday 1 August 2014

Another month!

We ended another week on busy note as the weather overnight was rainy, thus making the ground wet and not good for visiting the park!

I was up early despite my late night and I picked up Mum to take her into work as Dad was waiting at home for a man to come and sort out their boiler. Their hot water has been playing up for some time now and, in fact, a lot of things are going wrong in their house at the moment. I'm not really sure I've enjoyed July to be honest and I'm mightily glad that today is the first day of August, thank goodness!

Mum and I had to go to Booker today and the place was very busy with lots of customers doing their shopping. I certainly haven't missed doing a large shop there and I think it'll be back to the ordering next week!

Today has been warm and humid and it was a relief to get home knowing it was Friday. Sophie hadn't done a lot all day and was lying in bed when I arrived home watching something on Netflix...next week she's back at work!

No comments: