Tuesday 6 December 2011

Nose to the grindstone...

On Tuesdays I rarely venture out of the office and today was no exception. I did a lot of paperwork and tried to sort out the insurance for my Audi which is giving me a headache as we had to transfer Keith's no claims discount to me. The stuff we sent to Sheila's Wheels (no comment) was wrong so they've asked for more information. I'm beginning to feel like a criminal and I just hope that when we send the new paperwork it will be right!

The day started off sunny and frosty but soon deteriorated into rain. This morning some workmen were drilling away at the bricks on our neighbour's building and the dust went all over my shiny little car! I was very annoyed when I went to pick Sophie up and the windscreen resembled a muddy field! All that time I spent on Saturday!

No comments: