Sunday 4 December 2011

More Christmas shopping...

With much reluctance I went off to Milton Keynes this afternoon with Mum, Sophie and Mikey as I really needed to get him some clothes. He's taken to refusing to wear certain things, so he had no choice to come as well!

I was dreading the crowds and the noise, but to be honest it wasn't too bad. We managed to park easily and had lunch in M&S before hitting the shops. Mikey chose a new pair of jeans, I took the rejected ones back and then we did some shopping for Sophie and Mum, which bored Mikey completely.

However, he did brighten up when Mum took him into the Lego store and he chose a couple of presents (always best to check what he wants first) before gladly going home.We had a delicious dinner and spent the rest of the evening doing very little when really I should have been wrapping presents! Time is running out!

No comments: