Sunday 11 December 2011

Manic!

If I thought I was busy yesterday I was flat out today! After delivering the Sunday paper to Mum and Dad's and stopping for a quick coffee, Keith and I both worked all day - cleaning the whole house, changing the beds, doing loads of washing and ironing, packing and running both children to different places.

Sophie met her friend Susie at Pizza Hut at 1.30pm so I dropped her off, dashed back and finished off the cleaning before having a shower and going back to get her at 3.30pm. At 5pm Keith and I took Michael over to Wellingborough to his party in torrential rain. It couldn't have come at a worse time! I did suggest that, rather than drive all the way back to spend half an hour at home, we go for a drink nearby but it would have meant starting dinner at about 7.30pm, something I wasn't keen on doing! So when I went to pick Mikey up I left Keith cooking the dinner and came home to a delicious roast and a well-earned glass of Californian red!

No comments: