Tuesday 25 January 2011

Typical Monday...

Yesterday was a typical Monday, which was a relief after the Monday I had last week! We managed to do a fair bit of cleaning and I went outside to clear up the litter that was spread over our car park. I'm not sure if it was wishful thinking, but there was the tiniest hint of Spring in the air. The birds were singing and even though we had a light rain shower, it still felt lovely to be outside. I'm not getting my hopes up as the next few weeks can be really wintry, but for an hour, at least, it was great!

When I got home I'd suggested to Sophie we go for a walk, but I'd forgotten that Keith needed to go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. I wasted almost an hour waiting around for him in the car as the tablets he wanted weren't available at either the surgery or the chemist in the village. Grrrr!

No comments: