Friday 14 January 2011

Hospital again!

Keith and I were up early this morning as he had to be at the hospital for 7.30am to have treatment on his hip. We're hoping that the injection of steroids will reduce the pain he's been in lately. I dropped him off then sped back home to get the children off to school before going into work and awaiting his phone call to pick him up. He was supposed to have had a general anaesthetic but ended up just having a sedative and a local and was allowed to go home at 1pm which was a huge relief!

I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from mum for my Birthday tomorrow and we're planning on going to Market Harborough for some shopping. The plan to go out for the day has been put on hold, mainly because of Keith's poorly hip but also because of the weather.

I went home early in the afternoon as Keith wasn't supposed to be left on his own (ahhh!). I picked the children up from school and went straight home which was bliss. We had a very relaxing evening watching a film and ordering a Chinese takeaway and it was really weird having Keith at home on a Friday night as he was not allowed to go to the pub!

No comments: