Tuesday 25 January 2011

Hmmm...!

Inspiration is not striking tonight, I'm afraid...today is one of those days when I'm finding it difficult to write anything, either boring or interesting! I suppose I could mention the phone call I received this afternoon from ITV Studios asking if they could possibly come in and see us with a view to filming a small scene for Come Dine With Me next week... We were all very excited but nothing is set in stone yet. Dad and I met the Director who loved the look of the play area and explained that they were filming in Northamptonshire next week and one of the women involved had three small children. It would be brilliant for us if it happens, so let's keep everything crossed!

In the evening Keith and I celebrated Burn's Night in a very small way by having a wee dram of whisky. I wasn't allowed any haggis, mores the pity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds interesting Jane, lets hope they do, you could get in the background and be filmed :-)
SWS

Janie said...

No, I think they want the programme to remain as popular as it is, sws...;)