Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back to work!

It was a real shock when I was awoken at 7am this morning! Poor Sophie was back at school so we both got ready for our day together while Mikey snoozed on (I heard he didn't wake up until about 9.30am!). I suppose there comes a time when the holidays have to end and the work begins again!

We were busy at work today (we could have done with Sophie's help) and I was caught up with a lot of paperwork so I didn't get to see much daylight, except the small bit I could see out of the window. On the way home I called into the garage and booked my naughty car in. We can't open the passenger door at the moment and there is a crack in the windscreen which is due to be mended tomorrow. If she carries on like this she will find herself on the scrap heap - she is costing me a fortune at the moment!

No comments: