Thursday 5 August 2010

Catching up

This is a two for one blog today!

The past two days have been pretty uneventful. Mum and Dad took Mikey to the cinema last night to see the Karate Kid and then for a pizza afterwards which was enjoyed by all three of them. It was lovely to see them all go off together for the evening and Mikey loved all the attention!

Today, Sophie met her friend Susie and went to the cinema as well, this time to see The A-Team which was something I used to watch when I was a lot younger! They, too, had pizza afterwards! It was good for Sophie to see her best friend as she misses Susie and Vicky when they're not at school.

I am still alcohol free and enjoying two or three glasses of mineral water every evening before and with our meals. I imagined I would feel fabulous, but I just feel tired!

2 comments:

kitchen princess said...

I loved the A Team as a kid. Not sure I want to see the new one, the trailers looked a bit rubbish. I meant to comment the other day on your short story. I really enjoyed it. I hope you'll write more.

Janie said...

Thank you very much for the comment on the story! Put a smile on my face this morning! xx