Friday 23 September 2011

Thursday 22 September - We escape to the pub...

The children have been more than a little vocal just lately - I'm not sure whether it's their ages or just them trying it on with us, but tonight, Keith and I escaped to the pub for an hour's adult time and it was pure bliss. I think they were a little put out that we'd gone without them, but the arguments have been raging over the last two days and culminated with Mikey shouting at Keith because a download on his Playstation didn't go as smoothly as planned...Keith lost his temper, so getting out and having a break was the best thing we could have done.

Keith and I sat in the back room of the pub, in splendid isolation but that suited us fine. When we went home and had dinner, things were a bit calmer and both children a little repentent, I'm glad to say!

No comments: