Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sunday 11 September

Today was a busy day catching up with lots of household chores that had been put on the back burner for a couple of weeks. Keith mowed the lawn while I beavered away inside changing beds and hoovering the carpets but by 1pm I'd finished so Sophie and I went off to Home Sense again. She'd persuaded me to keep the lampshades I'd bought last week and I put the draught excluder on the window sill where it looked very pretty!

In Home Sense I bought two throws for the bed and then we went home to get ready for mum and dad who were coming for dinner. They'd just arrived home from their holiday in the US and were full of the things they'd seen and done. I was so relieved they'd had a good time and indeed they said it was the best holiday they'd ever had. I think being guided about and meeting so many people of their own age was a huge bonus so I can see this being the first of many similar holidays!

No comments: