Sunday 4 September 2011

Out and about!

Today it rained...and rained and rained! I'm not complaining because it gave me a great excuse not to mow the lawn which is what I'd planned to do today! Instead we went off to Corby (tradition remember!) to buy Mikey some new school shoes and trainers and I treated myself to some new cushions for the beautifully clean conservatory as the pink ones we have in there are definitely a bit old hat!

In the afternoon, Sophie and I went off to Home Sense and after much mooching about I bought some new lampshades, what I thought was a pillow and a photograph frame. Unfortunately, when I got home, I didn't like the lampshades, the photo wouldn't fit (I'd cut it smaller for another frame) and the pillow turned out to be a draught excluder! Oh dear! I wouldn't have minded so much but I spent ages choosing them all!

No comments: