Tuesday 13 September 2011

Monday 12 September - more cleaning!

My poor husband came into work with me today and worked very hard tackling the dust on the framework and our slides which hadn't been cleaned for weeks. It was so satisfying to get it all done and the play area gleamed after we'd finished, but I was very hot, dirty and sweaty so it was straight into the bath for me when I got home! I'd spent most of the day crawling around the playframe and lugging the hoover up onto the top levels, something I'm not really comfortable with!

Sue came around for a drink in the evening bringing a delicious Vouvray with her, so we had an enjoyable chat while the wind howled all around us. The remnants of Hurricane Katia have been pummeling the UK over the last few days but thankfully we had no real damage in our area, just racing clouds and most of the leaves from the trees deposited in our garden!

No comments: