Saturday 3 September 2011

Domestic chores...

I was awake at 4am this morning and could not get back to sleep, so I went downstairs and caught up with some recorded programmes until 7am, when Keith went off to do the shopping. I went back to bed and read but fell asleep, not waking up again until almost 11am! I was horrified as I'd planned on doing lots of things today!

After my sleepy start I did manage to motivate myself and I managed to get some overdue chores completed in the house. I had to clean the conservatory as it had been completely taken over by the flies and the wasps. I took out our three pepper plants, harvesting a good handful in the process! I cleaned the room thoroughly and then re-potted our three vines into much bigger pots and put all the plants back into the garden. The conservatory was much cleaner without them!

Just as I was sitting down to relax, the phone rang and one of the staff told me they'd run out of coffee, so off we had to go to Booker to buy some more, which was a bit annoying! Never mind, by the time I got back home it was acceptable to have a glass of wine, so I did!

No comments: