Tuesday 23 November 2010

Mrs Angry

I went back to work today feeling much better after a good night's sleep. I was in a great mood until I walked into the office and found that my darling mum had cleaned up my desk...She'd also stuck a big box behind my chair (why?) and had thrown out something important...

When I went down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, they'd switched the coffee machine off so I had to wait until it warmed itself up. All very minor things in hindsight but enough to get me doing a very good impression of Victor Meldrew on speed. Of course, when they innocently walked into work half an hour later I gave them the big guns so the day didn't really get off to a good start. Then I found out that the beautiful Jacqui Lawson advent calendar I'd sent to them on Friday had been - "no idea how, it wasn't me!" - deleted and was missing from the deleted email folder. Cue more shouting and storming around the office!

Sometimes my parents have to put up with a lot from me as I can be very impatient and intolerant at times and today wasn't one of my best...I did try to make it up to mum by asking if she wanted a mince pie but she turned me down. Ho hum!

Sophie has been off from school today and is currently mooning about the house with a nose the colour of Rudolph (she's reading this) but tomorrow I think she can definitely go back to school, red nose or not!

2 comments:

Sophie :) said...

I can't go back to school tomorrow, I'm ill. Plus, my red nose is embarassing :(

Janie said...

You look very sweet xx