Thursday 4 November 2010

Back to work...

I hoped this morning I'd have a quiet day at work and my hopes were fulfilled. It was good to catch up with mum and dad and mum said she'd thoroughly enjoyed looking after the children who seemed to have had a better time than us!

In the car on the way to work I played my new CD by Alexi Murdoch which arrived from Amazon while I was away. I'd seen the film Away We Go and his music was featured on the soundtrack. I fell in love with the sound immediately and especially the track Orange Sky which was perfect for today as everything has been orange - the sky driving home, the leaves and the roads and paths covered in Autumnal orange.

Mikey went to a school disco in the evening and the weather turned wild and windy - it seems amazing that it's Friday already tomorrow!

No comments: