Sunday 29 April 2012

Wild and woolly...

Well, today has certainly been a wild and woolly day! We've had torrential rain and high winds all day and in the afternoon, Sophie and I went into work to help out as they were very busy. I wasn't keen on going in but I would just have sat at home and worried so we went in from 1pm until 4pm and helped out in the kitchen. It wasn't too bad but when I went to go home, a silly woman had completely blocked me in! I have a feeling that my little car is invisible lately but this really was taking the mickey out of me and when she appeared, she explained herself by saying she thought my car belonged to one of the parents attending a Birthday party her child was at...Huh???

Anyway, we thankfully drove home through puddles of water (there was some flooding on the road near us in the morning) and I collapsed on the sofa in a heap! This weekend has certainly been a busy one!

No comments: