Monday 2 April 2012

Happy Monday!

Monday has been a good day, if I may say so! We weren't very busy at work but then we didn't really expect it as the sun was shining and we're normally closed on Mondays. Sophie came in to help out and I booked a Birthday treat for her on Thursday...I'm hoping this Birthday will be a memorable one!

We left work at a reasonable time and I gave my car a lovely soapy wash at home. I know it's forecast to rain within the next few days but it was very dusty after all the dry weather we've had.

As Dave is still not very well, Keith and I went out for a drink in the evening on our own. It was great! We called into the Three Cranes in the village of Great Cransley but it was closed so we ended up back at The Hare in Loddington and, again, we had a very pleasant couple of hours chatting over drinks.

When we got home Sophie has started the dinner for us...I could get used to this!

No comments: