Sunday 22 April 2012

We did it!

At noon, Keith and I drove up to Mum's house and we finally managed to get their caravan out of the drive!


When we arrived Dad had positioned it right at the entrance to the drive so I moved my car and his Mondeo further up the road. Between Dad and Keith they "walked" it over the road using the automatic mover and into the entrance to a small field opposite. I then brought the car back and positioned it so Dad could hitch it up and it all went without any problems at all! Just one car appeared as it was in the middle of the road but within seconds it was across so we didn't hold anyone up at all.

Mum and Dad then drove it over to the village of Sibbertoft where there is a farm providing storage and they now have plans to take it to Warwickshire some time in May. I'm really pleased as Dad was very despondent about the whole thing but he feels far more confident now and I hope they go on to have some great holidays in their little mobile home!

No comments: