Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tuesday 4 October

The temperatures are starting to drop now, but the last few days of fine weather have been a real bonus, although not for our business which certainly suffered last week with the summery climate! The weekend is forecast to be wet and windy with colder weather on the way and to be honest, I think it's about time. I like Autumn to be cold and crisp!

Tuesday was a busy day for me at work and I managed to get a lot of onerous little chores out of the way. I'd woken up early in the morning worrying about them (submitting our VAT returns was one little niggle) so I felt very relieved when I accomplished everything on my list. Sophie was working for us after school but I went off home to put our bedding back after it had been washed as I really didn't fancy doing it after I'd picked her up at 6.30pm. A glass of wine and dinner was all I had in mind at that time!

No comments: