Sunday 30 October 2011

Saturday 29 October

Today was lovely and leisurely, perfect for an end to a busy week! The weather wasn't as sunny as I thought it would be, but it was milder and at the end of October we can't really complain!

My day was spent catching up with chores and wading through paperwork that the children had brought home from school plus sorting out bills that needed paying (Keith's department!). The school stuff had been hanging around all week including letters about Sophie's Prom - next July! - and a leavers' sweatshirt which they wanted the money for already!

We didn't even cook in the evening and had a takeaway from the Chinese van in the village before Keith and I watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, which he really enjoyed as did I even though I'd seen it before. As it was an 18 (and justifiably so) we watched it on our own!

No comments: