Sunday 23 October 2011

Thursday 20 October

I felt like I was a taxi service today! First thing, before I went to work, I dropped Keith at the garage as his car was due its annual MOT. We battled our way through the heavy traffic with the added problem of a bright winter sun, which was positively dangerous as driving into the village in the glare, I didn't see a huge lorry until it was on top of me (not literally!). Keith hadn't seen it either and said that if I hadn't been in front of him he would have driven into it!

On the way back home to drop Keith off we picked up mum as Dad wasn't working, preferring instead to go and fly his model aeroplanes, lucky thing. He's trying to take more days off now which is only right as he should be retired!

After work I picked Sophie up from school as she was working for us, then rushed home to pick Keith up to take him back to pick up his car! My last taxi service of the day was then to drive back into work to take Sophie home! It was a relief to hang my car keys up and have a glass of wine!

No comments: