Friday, 24 July 2026

Car park shock!

I was shocked to arrive in my usual car park this morning and see there were no spaces at all... in the end, I luckily found one in the small car park opposite our office, and Sara said she hadn't been able to get one either and had to park opposite the Barrett Maternity department.

I had an uneventful shift, and it was just Kathy and me in the office in the afternoon. I officially ran out of work at 3:00pm. There were hardly any emails to answer, I had put everything into the system that I could, and the moan report was up to date. I think the signs are telling me to go!

Keith wasn't at the pub this evening, so he sat in the kitchen while Sophie and I watched last night's episode of Fake or Fortune. It was as entertaining as ever! How I wish we could find an undiscovered masterpiece in the loft!

No comments: