Monday, 20 July 2026

A quiet start to the week

Not much has happened of note today. Sophie's foot hurt, so she skipped a visit to the gym this morning. My shift passed pleasantly (Nicola was still on annual leave), and I did a handover with Sara. I managed to book the after-school and under-5 activities until next March, so that will be one thing Sara doesn't need to worry about, unless things change. Between us, we also added the October half-term playscheme places to the system. As I won't be working Wednesdays, I'm happy to pop in and help if needed.

Keith collected me from work, and we returned home to prepare dinner and relax. I managed to catch the end of a stage of the Tour de France, which ended in Chalon-sur-SaĆ“ne. I'd hoped we might see some of the Burgundy vineyards, but it was mostly very dry fields!

After dinner, Keith and I tried again with Best Medicine and enjoyed it. A suitable alternative to our much-missed Panda?

No comments: