Monday 14 October 2024

Monday again!

It is so dark in the mornings now and it feels like the middle of the night when Sophie wakes me at 6am. She didn't go to the gym this morning as she still had a headache, which was worrying me a bit. She has arranged to see an acupuncturist on Saturday, and I'm hoping that this treatment will alleviate some of the horrible hormonal symptoms she has to endure every month.

Work was busy, but there weren't too many emails to deal with as I'd answered them all on Saturday. I only had to take calls for half an hour as Denise and Shirley helped out, which was great.

We had a very easy supper tonight of chicken soup and Keith added some shredded meat from the bird that he'd had for his dinner yesterday. We then popped an apple crumble into the oven to cook and I made custard. We hardly ever have pud at home so it was a real treat!

We watched Only Connect and University Challenge and I managed to get a couple right on Only Connect, especially one about children's car seats, amazingly! Some of the questions on University Challenge were very difficult and I'm in awe of the students who have so much knowledge!

No comments: