Thursday, 1 October 2026

Getting to know you!

I drove to work on my own today, and felt a little nervous. We had charged up Celine last night, and it only took a couple of hours, as her battery is not as big as Olive's. However, I was delighted to discover that my entire journey was all electric, so I didn't use any petrol at all! 

I gave my order to Amanda for our Greggs breakfast and spoke with her about my manager, Dan, who is off ill at the moment. He had complained of a bad headache on Monday, so maybe it was connected.

I had a busy day, and Kally came in to see me so we could go over a few things. It's the start of the month, so the payroll run is looming, but I have decided to spend all day on it tomorrow. I made sure I checked every folder this morning!

When I arrived home, I put Celine on charge again and was hoping that, with my journeys to work and back, I would be able to run on electric only, thereby saving on petrol! Let's hope so!

No comments: