Friday, 2 October 2026

Hooray! It's Friday!

I closed my office door this morning and worked on the payroll, but I still had people coming in and out. It's mainly because we have the photocopier in the office, and people need to get to it at all times. This Friday has flown by as I've been so busy, and it was 4:00pm before I knew it and the start of the weekend! Hooray!

Keith went to the pub to have a drink with John, while Sophie and I decided to watch a film called Cold Creek Manor starring Dennis Quaid and Sharon Stone. It was a bit silly and quite predictable, but I enjoyed it nonetheless, and  it was interesting to see a very young Kristen Stewart (of Twilight fame) appearing as the young daughter.

Sophie and I couldn't find a wine we liked this evening, so we gave up on a Chenin Blanc and tried a Viognier instead. We found both a bit tart and acidic. Maybe it's time to concentrate on reds now that it's Autumn!

Here's a belated pic of Celine, nose to nose with Olive:



No comments: